Monday, May 7, 2012

Is it a waffle...or a slice of cake?

I know waffles have been all the rage...
you can make pretty much anything in a waffle iron...so someone says.

A couple of Sundays ago I had a big fail on a crock pot dinner.
I didn't even post it because it was that bad.
I was hungry...I wanted something delicious...I decided to make some cake.

The waffle iron way.


Make a cake batter...the box kind...the regular old way.
Pour it into a waffle iron...like you are making waffles.

Top that delicious chocolate waffle cake with some ice cream and chocolate syrup.
You will thank me.

Oh...and freeze the leftovers...pop them in the toaster...even better the second time.

Next time I'm topping them with fresh strawberries and whipping cream!

1 comment:

AJ said...

perhaps I want to be on FB but I wanted to just "like" this post. Great idea! And easy to have on hand when you want something sweet but don't want the fuss of cooking anything!

Related Posts with Thumbnails